The Amazing Sticky Presentations® unique workshop opens the door for individuals to become better presenters. The workshop features adult learning styles that is both interactive and engaging. Participants will benefit from the immediate applications of the concepts learned. The exercises and role play in the workshop encourages out-of-the-box thinking and experimentation of advanced techniques.
Senior executives to customers facing individuals in sales and marketing related functions, manager and team leaders, trainers, heads of departments who need to present either upwards or downwards, and individuals who assists in the development of presentations.
Participants will be able to:
- Create presentations that are focused, exiting and easy to understand
- Be energised to think out of the template and move away from the boring bullet points style to develop engaging presentations
- Have the ability to design presentations that will produce results
- Have higher confidence presenting by ensuring that the right message is designed and crafted into presentation slides.
In a 2-day workshop, participants will learn the key techniques and approaches to design the best presentation ever that will engage their audience and leave lasting impressions. To begin, participants will learn core concepts to start their journey into exciting world of Amazing Sticky Presentations.
- Expose to Sticky Presentations® approach and understanding how to get from boring to Sticky. Using the ingredients of Stickiness to make presentation design effective.
Creating impact with Text
- Move away from bullet-points style to create a focus for your audience. Learning the importance of text styling and methods of making text exciting.
Using Images for illustration of ideas
- Making use of images and storytelling styles to engage the audience in the presentation. How to make simple enhancements to the imported images for a more professional look.
- How to bring numbers to life without boring your audience with the spreadsheet. Challenging the conventional ways for presenting numbers.
Effective content Positioning to achieve balance in slide design
- Understanding the Rule of Thirds and other positioning methods that will create interesting perspectives in your presentation visuals.
Transitions and Motion Effects
- Using selective transitions and motion effects to create an added impact to presentation design. Learn from what others have done in the industry
Design Basics and Delivery
- Be aware of the do and don’t in design to ensure your presentations are professional looking. Build confidence in delivering your presentation differently and to fully engage your audience with passion
- RM2,600 + 6% SST per pax (HRDF Claimable)
- Register 2 or more pax to apply RM2,300 + 6% SST per pax
- Call us at +6012 3291776, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Apr21 Apr
20 Apr - 21 Apr
Monday - Tuesday
9.00am to 5.00pm