- 21-22 January 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
This 2 day course will give you a deep understanding of the world of social media, highlighting recent developments and changes and unpacking how to use these to maximise the efficiency of your social media marketing. We will focus on strategies for improving engagement, conversion and ROI through developing relevant tools and tactics. We analyse best practices, case studies and examples of world class social media marketing to demonstrate how these social media strategies work. The course will also cover social media policies, frameworks for working with influencers, and metrics for measuring success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers with a comprehensive understanding of social media marketing.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a in depth understanding of the current social media landscape
- Learn how to develop a strategic social media plan
- Understand how to turn likes into leads and improve social engagement
- Be able to develop a social media policy for your business
- Learn how to develop a crisis response framework
- Enhance your skills in managing influencer marketing on social platforms
- Develop tools for measuring the effectiveness of your social media campaigns
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The Social Media landscape
- Recent changes to functionality, tools and communication options, growth/decline of specific channels, predictions for the next 2-3 years. Channels covered will include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and SnapChat.
Strategic social media plan development
- Learn how to efficiently conduct a social media audit and use relevant listening tools to inform your social strategy.
Social Media marketing tactics
- Unpack how to improve engagement on key social channels and how to move prospects through the customer journey to convert.
Social media policy development
- Learn best practice frameworks for developing a policy that works for your business.
- Explore how to use social media most efficiently to support crisis management and optimise corporate communications
- Identifying relevant nano and micro influencers to extend your reach on social media
Social Media Measurement
- How to select the most efficient KPIs and metrics to monitor and evaluate your social media campaigns to ensure you achieve maximum ROI
Assessment: Multiple Choice Q&A
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 December 2020!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop should come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are encouraged to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.