Programme Code: P191204IQJ
Delivery of classes will be conducted online until the Circuit Breaker restrictions are lifted.
For our 3-4 Aug 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – registrations closed)
For our 7-8 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE] (full – join waitlist)
For our 19-20 Sep 2020 Intake, click here. [ONLINE]
For Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media, click here.
This 2-day Advanced Content Marketing course is a comprehensive content marketing course that covers topics from performing a strategic content audit, to next gen content hubs and the use of AI.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers, communications professionals and business owners who want to understand the impact of content marketing on their business.
- 2 years experience in marketing or previous completion of a Basic Content Marketing programme is preferred.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop content marketing infrastructure to meet business goals
- Harness the power of innovative new technologies to attract and retain customers
- Build comprehensive customer journey maps and understand the paid, owned and earned techniques and tools to engage.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The course comprises of 5 modules:
- Strategic planning introduces the process of performing a strategic audit on current content. Participants will also be shown how to develop customer personas and develop their customer journey. This will build up a comprehensive gap analysis so that participants can identify next steps for their content strategy.
- Developing a brand proposition expands on the content strategy, and gives a deeper understanding of brand values, vision, positioning and identity in order to create engaging, relevant content for your target audience. We also explore value proposition and discuss how this can impact content development and execution.
- Pitching a business case helps participants to understand the benefits, costs, and risks of implementing a content marketing strategy in their company and convince decision makers of its value in relation to the overall business objectives.
- Current trends in content marketing gives participants the opportunity to explore and fully understand new developments in content marketing such as AI, automation, voice search and smart content.
- Next gen content hubs provides a framework for developing a structured, multimedia destination for an organisations content.
At the end of Day 2, participants will undertake a content marketing assessment.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- 95% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
This course is funded by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF).
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
- Participants must be above 16 years old.
- Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Enhanced Funding Support|
|Funding Quantum||90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee
*Available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive).
|IBF Credit||+ 5% on top of 90% subsidy.
Only available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) and completed no later than 31 March 2021.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Attain a 100% attendance
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for Advanced Content Marketing Masterclass Assessment
- Participants are required to leave their videos switched on for the full duration of the online class except break time.
Failure to comply will result in the participant requiring to pay the funded course fee portion (95% of course fee).
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is not a qualifying component for funding support.
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes.
- Read here for more information for eligible Company Sponsored participants.
Companies eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants:
- Singapore-based financial Institutions regulated by MAS (check here)
- FinTech firms certified by Singapore FinTech Association (check here)
- Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure if the company qualifies as a Financial Institution or FinTech Firm.
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Self Sponsored participants will be paying NETT fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Training Provider.
- GST is a qualifying component for funding support.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Read here for more information for Self Sponsored participants.
Training Allowance Grant (TAG):
TAG is eligible for courses commencing between 8 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), completed no later than 31 March 2021.
TAG will only be disbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies or self-sponsored individuals upon the participants’ successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.
- Company Sponsored Participant:
- Self Sponsored Participants:
- Disbursement will be via PayNow (link to participant’s NRIC).
- It will take approximately 60-90 days for TAG to be disbursed by IBF.
This course has 16 hours of eligible training and assessment hours.
- Company Sponsored Participants: S$15/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$15 x 16 = $240]
- Self Sponsored Participants: S$10/hr of eligible training and assessment hours
- [S$10 x 16 = $160]
Claim Application Procedure
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal within 1 month of course completion.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC Union Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
From 1 July 2020 – 31 December 2022, NTUC Union Members aged 40 and above have a higher support of up to $500 a year to upgrade skills under UTAP.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials. The laptop must come with a working video camera for the online class. Participants are required to have their videos switched on at all times except during break time.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd (accredited by IBF-STS).
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.