- 18-19 March 2021 [ONLINE] (link)
This 2-day Advanced Content Marketing course is a comprehensive content marketing course that covers topics from performing a strategic content audit, to next gen content hubs and the use of AI.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers, communications professionals and business owners who already have a basic understanding of content marketing and now want to refine their content marketing strategy in order to be more effective.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to carry out a content marketing audit if your current set up.
- Develop your customer journey and decide on which content to use for each stage.
- Unpack your brand positioning.
- Enhance you value proposition.
- Learn how to develop a business case to secure funds and resources for content marketing.
- Understand how to produce, promote, amplify and measure your content marketing activity.
- Appreciate the impact of the current trends within the content marketing industry and how this might impact your business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The course comprises of 6 modules:
1. Strategic planning introduces the process of performing a strategic audit on current content. Participants will also be shown how to develop customer personas and develop their customer journey. This will build up a comprehensive gap analysis so that participants can identify next steps for their content strategy.
2. Developing a brand proposition expands on the content strategy, and gives a deeper understanding of brand values, vision, positioning and identity in order to create engaging, relevant content for your target audience.
3. Creating an effective value proposition so that your messaging and offer is clear to your target audience.
4. Pitching a business case helps participants to understand the benefits, costs, and risks of implementing a content marketing strategy in their company and convince decision makers of its value in relation to the overall business objectives.
5. Creating, promoting, amplifying and measuring content as part of the execution of your content strategy.
6. Current trends in content marketing gives participants the opportunity to explore and fully understand new developments in content marketing such as AI, automation, voice search and smart content.
At the end of Day 2, participants will undertake a content marketing assessment.
- S$1,500 per participant (excl. GST)
- Special 80% discount price of S$299 per participant (excl. GST) until 31 March 2021!
- Additional $50 discount for NTUC Union Members
- Lessons will be conducted in English. Participants are expected to be able to read and write in basic English.
- Participants are required to utilise their own desktop/laptop computers that can connect to the internet for access to the online class and course materials.
- In line with our environmentally friendly practices, we will not be providing printed course materials to reduce paper waste.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate issued by ClickAcademy Asia Pte Ltd.
- Lessons will be recorded for internal audit purposes and will not be shared.
Click here to read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Disclaimer: ClickAcademy Asia reserves the right to change the course instructor without prior notice. The course instructor will be finalised and informed to registered participants at least 1 working day before the course commencement date.