For our May 2020 intake, click here.
For Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media, click here.
This 2-day Advanced Content Marketing course is a comprehensive content marketing course that covers topics from performing a strategic content audit, to next gen content hubs and the use of AI.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers, communications professionals and business owners who want to understand the impact of content marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop content marketing infrastructure to meet business goals
- Harness the power of innovative new technologies to attract and retain customers
- Build comprehensive customer journey maps and understand the paid, owned and earned techniques and tools to engage.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The course comprises of 5 modules:
- Strategic planning introduces the process of performing a strategic audit on current content. Participants will also be shown how to develop customer personas and develop their customer journey. This will build up a comprehensive gap analysis so that participants can identify next steps for their content strategy.
- Developing a brand proposition expands on the content strategy, and gives a deeper understanding of brand values, vision, positioning and identity in order to create engaging, relevant content for your target audience. We also explore value proposition and discuss how this can impact content development and execution.
- Pitching a business case helps participants to understand the benefits, costs, and risks of implementing a content marketing strategy in their company and convince decision makers of its value in relation to the overall business objectives.
- Current trends in content marketing gives participants the opportunity to explore and fully understand new developments in content marketing such as AI, automation, voice search and smart content.
- Next gen content hubs provides a framework for developing a structured, multimedia destination for an organisations content.
At the end of Day 2, participants will undertake a content marketing assessment.
- S$1,500 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Up to 90% funding available!
IBF-STS Funding Support
- Only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
|Category||Singapore Citizens||Singapore Citizens||Singapore Permanent Resident|
|Age Group^||Below 40 years old||Above 40 years old||All ages|
|Sponsored by Financial Institutes*||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the direct training costs, capped at $7,000 per trainee|
*Refers to Financial Institutions regulated by MAS (either licensed or exempted from licensing). Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. To clarify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
^Age of the Singapore Citizen is determined at the point of his/her successful programme completion, based on his/her calendar year of birth.
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Attain a 100% attendance for 2-day training
- Achieve a passing rate of at least 70% for our internal Advanced Content Marketing Assessment
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Company Sponsored participants will be paying FULL fee for the course. Claims will be submitted to IBF by the Financial Institute according to two half-yearly claim cycles, within three calendar months from the end of each qualifying period.
Kindly click here for more information for Company Sponsored claims by Financial Institutes (pg 5-7).
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Claims for Non Company-Sponsored participants of IBF-STS programmes shall be submitted by the Financial Training Provider within 3 months from the participant’s date of programme completion.
Self Sponspored participants will be paying NETT fee (after deduction of funding amount).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Not an NTUC Member yet? Sign up here.
Click here to see our Refund Policy.
If you require any assistance, kindly call +65 6909 9150 or email TeamSG@clickacademyasia.com for more information.