Why You Should Attend This Course:
Google Mobile Ads help you to reach audiences on-the-go. Mobile ads appear on mobile devices in Google search results, on content websites, in apps and videos. This AdWords Mobile Advertising course covers the strategies and tactics for running mobile targeted campaigns through AdWords.
At the end of Day 2, participants will undertake the online Mobile Advertising certification exam (90 minutes).
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop for hands on exercises and online exam.
- Advertising opportunities in the increasingly important mobile ecosystem
- Five key steps to mobile purchase and how to optimise your AdWords account
- Mobile website vs. app – benefits and optimisation techniques
- Keyword research, creative, ads and landing page optimisation for mobile
- Mobile campaign conversion tracking & optimisation best practices
Introduction to Online Advertising & Google AdWords for Mobile
- Introduction to AdWords for Mobile
- Basic terminology
Preparing to Go Mobile (GoMo)
- Mobile vs. responsive, site testing, best practices
Researching Keywords for Mobile Campaigns
- Building a keyword list
- AdWords Keyword Tool
- Keyword match types including negative keywords
Structuring Mobile Search Campaigns
- Creating a campaign, step-by-step
- Location and languages
- Bidding and budgeting for mobile
- Ad settings
- Leveraging ad extensions
- Location extensions – location, call extensions, click-to-call, mobile sitelinks and others
Creating Mobile Search Ads
- Mobile ads overview – search ads, display ads, app promotion ads
- Mobile ad tips
Expanding Campaigns with Mobile Display Advertising
- Moving beyond Search
- Building awareness with display advertising
Creating Mobile Display Ads
- Display ad formats
- Display ad builder
Mobile Campaign Management Best Practices
- Optimising mobile campaigns
Mobile Reporting & Conversion Tracking
- Goal / Ecommerce / Adwords conversion tracker setup for mobile
- Mobile campaign reporting
Google AdWords – Mobile Advertising exam
- 90 mins online exam
- This exam covers the basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting strategies, and campaign measurement and optimization
- If you’re an agency or online advertising professional specialising in mobile advertising campaign management, this certification shows potential business partners that Google recognises you as an online advertising professional who has demonstrated proficiency in setting up and running Mobile Advertising campaigns.
Who Will Benefit?
Agencies, marketers, senior managers and business owners, or executives with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, advertising and sales interested in gaining customers on mobile.
- RM2,500/pax (HRDF claimable)
- Register 2 pax and above, RM2,300/pax is applicable.
6% GST applicable
- Call Lynn at +603 7887 2262, or email email@example.com