Why You Should Attend This Course:
This 2-day Google AdWords Advanced Display Advertising course is a comprehensive course covering topics in display and video advertising, and leads to the Display Advertising exam (part of the requirements to obtain the full certification in Google AdWords).
The Advanced Display course covers the strategies and tactics for display ads on Google Display Network (GDN), YouTube and mobile devices.
At the end of Day 2, participants will undertake the online Display Advertising certification exam (120 minutes).
** Prior to attending this course, participants should preferably have completed:
- Google AdWords Fundamentals & Certification or
- deemed to have foundational knowledge of Google AdWords. For those without any foundation knowledge, pre-reading resources will be sent to you prior to the workshop to equip you with the basics.
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop for hands on exercises and online exam.
- Understand the value of Google Display Network and YouTube advertising
- Learn how to plan a Google Display Network (GDN) campaign and target effectively
- Learn techniques to optimise and refine a GDN campaign
- Know how to measure performance and effectiveness on your GDN advertising campaigns
- Understand how to implement display ads on mobile devices
- Take the Google AdWords Display Advertising exam
Overview of Google Display Network
- Understand the value of Google Display Network (GDN)
- GDN and YouTube on mobile devices, tablets and computers
- Benefits for branding and direct response advertisers
- Media purchase options for GDN
- Display inventory and ad formats
Planning a Google Display campaign
- How to plan a GDN campaign
- Enhanced campaigns
- Best practices for direct response campaigns
Creating Your Display Ads
- Ad formats for GDN
- Using the Display Ad Gallery
- Best practices for display ads
- Ad policies
Implementing a Display Campaign
- Creating a new display campaign
- Targeting for your new campaign
- Keyword contextual targeting
- Placement and topic targeting
- Interest targeting
- Using the Display Planner
- Setting bidding for display campaigns
- Understanding campaign performance
- Running AdWords reports
Optimise and Refine
- Introduction to optimisation and refinement
- Advanced display optimisation techniques
- Additional tools
Google AdWords – Display Advertising exam
- 2-hour online exam
- This exam covers intermediate-to-advanced best practices for advertising on YouTube and the Google Display Network
Who Will Benefit?
Agencies, marketers, senior managers and business owners, or executives with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, advertising and sales will benefit from this comprehensive course.
- S$1,000 per pax
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 28 Mar29 Mar
28 Mar - 29 Mar
Wednesday - Thursday
9.00am to 5.00pm