Why You Should Attend This Course:
Want to showcase your best selling products on the first page of Google results?
A recent study suggests that Google Shopping Ads bring in around 30% more traffic and also has a 26% less cost per click than Text Ads, proving to be a highly viable and profitable comparison shopping engine. Now that more people are clicking on Shopping Ads than ever before, it’s even more important to understand what it takes to run a profitable campaign.
This 2-day Google AdWords Advanced Shopping Advertising course will introduce you to the setting up and best practices for Google Shopping campaigns. The course has been designed to help online retailers get to grips with managing shopping campaigns.
At the end of Day 2, participants will undertake the online Shopping Advertising certification exam (90 minutes).
** Prior to attending this course, participants should preferably have completed:
- Google AdWords Fundamentals & Certification or
- deemed to have foundational knowledge of Google AdWords. For those without any foundation knowledge, pre-reading resources will be sent to you prior to the workshop to equip you with the basics.
To earn the full Google AdWords certification, participant must pass 2 exams namely AdWords Fundamentals and ONE of the following advanced classes:
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop for hands on exercises and online exam.
- Understand the online shopping ecosystem and why use Google Shopping campaigns
- Learn how to use Google Merchant Center for a account creation & feed management
- Learn how to maintain and optimize your shopping feeds
- Understand how shopping ads work
- Learn how to create shopping campaigns in AdWords
- Understand how to monitor, measure and optimize shopping campaigns
- Take the Google Shopping Advertising certification exam
Singapore e-commerce eco-system
- Introduction to Google Shopping
- What is it and where do the ads appear?
- Benefits of Google Shopping
- How does it work and how much does it cost?
- The shopping value chain
Google Merchant Centre
- Merchant centre introduction
- Dashboard overview
- Merchant Centre navigability
- Finding and fixing errors
- Account linking and settings
- Data feed introduction
- Product identifier, Image and Attribute explanation
- What’s a high quality feed?
- How to optimise a feed
- Uploading and maintaining products
- Feed tips and best practice
- Shopping campaign, ad group, product group and labels set-up
- Campaign strategy options
- How to bid efficiently across product groups
- Conversion tracking
Measuring & Optimizing Shopping Campaigns
Google AdWords – Shopping Advertising exam
- 90 minutes online exam
- This exam covers the fundamentals and best practices for running Google Shopping advertising, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed and creating and managing Shopping campaigns
Who Will Benefit?
Agencies, marketers, senior managers and business owners, or executives with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, advertising and sales will benefit from this comprehensive course.
- S$1,000 per pax
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 16 Oct17 Oct
16 Oct - 17 Oct
Monday - Tuesday
9.00am to 5.00pm