Intensive 2-day course covering the complete lifecycle of Social Media Marketing.
Take advantage of powerful social media channels like Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn for your marketing.
Plan your social media marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness.
This intensive 2-day course is UK’s most popular introduction to social media marketing and online PR training. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business.
This popular 2-day course looks at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
Who should attend
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
How will I benefit
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
– Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
– Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
– Apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
– Measure success of your social media activity
What will I learn
This 2-day course covers:
SETTING THE STAGE
– The social media landscape
– Positive and negative case studies
THE CASE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
– Global and local trends
– Implications for business and marketing
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
– Major channels like Facebook and Twitter
– Growing channels like Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
– Other channels like photosharing
THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
– Building a social media marketing plan
– Guide to content marketing and writing
– Process for responding and engaging
THE CASE FOR B2B COMPANIES
– How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
– Closed social media groups
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSIDERATIONS
– Social media policy
– Social media resourcing
– In-sourcing vs outsourcing
SOCIAL MEDIA MEASUREMENT
– The ROI in Social Media Marketing
– Tools and Dashboards
– Link between social media and PR
– Reputation and crisis management
- RM2,600 per pax (HRDF claimable)
- Register 2 or more participants to apply RM2,300 per pax
(6% GST applicable)
- Call Lynn at +603 7887 2262, or email firstname.lastname@example.org