Intensive 2-day course covering all aspects of natural Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Great introductory course for professionals with little or no SEO knowledge.
Get updated on the latest SEO knowledge to start researching and planning a competitive SEO strategy in 2017.
This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training programme set at a beginner to intermediate level. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
– Plan a structured SEO campaign
– Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities
– Understand new SEO innovations and changing search engine trends
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This 2-day course covers:
introduction to search engine marketing
• Why is Search important
• Which Search Engines to focus on setting the stage
setting the stage
• SEO vs SEM
• Pros and cons of SEO
• Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
planning and strategy
• Benchmarking important SEO elements
• Current web traffic analysis
• Goal setting and timeline
• How search engines are structured
• How people are searching
• Types of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
• Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
• Getting competitive data
• On-page SEO element
• Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
• Copywriting for SEO off-page optimisation
• Link-building strategies
• Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
• Traffic and conversion analysis
• Changes in search engine algorithms
other seo factors
• Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird
• White hat vs Black hat tactics
• Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
• SEO Audit Template
- S$1,200 per pax
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0025764
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount