This 2-day intensive course is designed to give you a holistic understanding of the mind of today’s customer and delivers highly effective customer experience (CX) strategies to attract and retain them. This new and highly relevant course gives you the edge you need to be successful in today’s complex business environment.
Quite simply, without customers you don’t have a business. Winning customers today has a become a lot more complicated as people have changed the way they buy goods and services.
Research indicates that typically 80% of your business comes from 20% of your loyal customers.
But in today’s customer controlled world, earning loyalty is a real challenge. This is because we are dealing with a very smart and discerning customer who is looking for immense value, has very high expectations and hyper researching everything.
Yet, innovative and smart businesses have created customer experience formulas that work extremely well for them. Zappos, Disney, Airbnb, Virgin, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Hubspot among others continue to deliver amazing experiences and drive sales.
This unique and insightful course teaches you how successful companies design and deliver amazing customer experiences (CX). It gives you an insider view and highly effective tips and tricks to deliver amazing experiences at every brand touch point to win and retain your customers.
This is a comprehensive course structured for marketing/branding professionals and business owners who have a basic to mid level understanding of customer experience (CX). The course walks you through new concept and ideas of creating ‘wow’ and amazing customer experiences and engage the mind of today’s smart and savvy customers.
The modules cover and in-depth understanding of customer purchase psychology and customer journeys in the digital age.
It provides a blueprint with proven techniques to create amazing customer experiences across all your brand touch-points. This empowers your customers to make purchase decisions faster and stay ultra-loyal to you, driving repeat business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Customer service, marketing/ branding professionals and business owners eager to learn about today’s savvy customer and how to create amazing and ‘wow’ customer experiences to grow their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
On completing this course, you will be able to:
- Align your customer experience with your company values
- Understand the mind of today’s savvy and smart customer, how and why they buy
- Deciphering your customer persona and emotional triggers
- Understanding and designing the customer digital experience journey
- 3 aspects of onsite customer experience
- The 6 Pillar customer experience model
- The Disney theme park experience formula
- Building a service culture
- Handling customer complaints in the digital world
- How to create ultra-loyal customers to drive return business
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The 2-day course is packed with interactive ‘hands-on’ group practical activities, best practices with current examples and relevant case studies, videos and instructor’s personal experience stories.
The 4 modules offer in-depth learnings as follows:
(1) Overview and aligning customer experience with company values
- How buying psychology has changed today
- Customer expectations and experience in the digital age
- Aligning company purpose, vision and operating values and principles with customer expectations
- Examples and benefits of superior customer experience
(2) Understanding today’s customers and their purchase journey
- Deciphering your customer personas
- Mapping the customer journey and identifying brand touchpoints
- How to add value and ‘wow’ at each touchpoint
- Understanding customer lifetime value
(3) Designing and enhancing your customers’ experience
- Overview of user centric design and digital experience
- Three aspects of on-site customer experience
- The A.P.P.L.E. CX experience
- The Six Pillar model
- The Disney 6 step theme park experience process
(4) Ongoing Customer Experience Management
- Handling customer complaints in the digital age
- Tools for measuring and reporting results
- Building a Service Culture
- Creating customer ‘love’ for your brand
- Creating your service manifesto
- Course fee is S$1,600 per pax
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 16 Aug17 Aug
16 Aug - 17 Aug
Thursday - Friday