A 2-day workshop on the ins and outs of using digital marketing to generate leads, grow opportunities, engage prospects, and retain customers in a business-to-business (B2B) setting.
B2B (Business-to-business) brands are increasingly turning to digital marketing tactics to generate leads, build demand, grow opportunities, engage prospects, and retain customers. As B2B marketing is significantly different from B2C marketing, this workshop aims to specifically address the unique issues and challenges faced by B2B marketers on digital platforms and social media.
This 2-day intensive workshop explores how digital marketing can help B2B companies to fill the sales funnel with qualified leads, engage prospects in the buying journey, nurture leads, integrate with sales efforts and measure results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers, communications professionals and business owners who want to understand business-to-business digital marketing and lead generation.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Learn to fill the sales pipeline with qualified leads using digital marketing tactics
- Understand the power of content marketing
- Grasp the concept of lead nurturing, and explore marketing automation tools
- Learn the best practices of using social media for B2B companies
- Learn sales enablement and partner marketing tactics
- Understand metrics analytics for B2B digital marketing
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Module/Day 1: B2B Marketing – The Laws of Attraction
- B2B Landscape and Purchase Patterns
Seed the ground with potential. Learn how to profile your audiences, capture their interest, and drive them to your sales funnel – all you need to know to fill your pipeline with qualified leads.
- Gap between Marketing and Sales
- Components of Qualified Lead
- Lead Generation Campaign Effectiveness
- ToFU / MoFU / BoFU
- Landing Page Optimisation (A/B Testing, Traffic Drivers, Retargeting, Conversion Metrics)
- Hands-On Activity – Landing Page Wireframing
Be the voice your customers trust. Learn about the various types of content – static and interactive – you can use to put your value proposition across, and how to gauge their impact on your audience.
- Content Marketing Landscape
- Content Audit
- Content Re-purposing
- Content Tonality
- Brand Content vs Category Content
- Content Types
- Content Idea Generation
- Content ROI Measurement
- Success Stories / Testimonials
- Hands On Activity – Content Planning and Development
Secure the deals that got away. Learn the techniques of lead lifecycle management, and cultivating relationships to gradually move potential buyers down the funnel.
- Why Lead Nurturing?
- Lead Scoring
Leave repetition to the machines. Watch how to give your campaigns an efficiency boost with a practical demo of an automated marketing intelligence platform.
- Fragmented Lead Lifecycle
- Task & Workflow
- Campaign Modeling Canvas
Module/Day 2: Conversing and Converting
- South-East Asia Digital Landscape
B2B Social Media
Maximise the power of this often misused channel. Learn the best practices on engaging with the crowd and gaining the most exposure for your brand.
- B2B Customer Journey
- Defining Persona(s)
- Presence: Outbound Analysis
- Intent: Inbound Analysis
Bridge the age-old gulf between marketing and sales. See how you can give your deal-closers that competitive edge, and how to glean valuable insights from their experiences.
- Changing face of B2B Procurement
- Sales Representatives as Experts
- Hands-On Activity
Forge that win-win situation with your allies. Discover ways to effectively communicate with channel partners and drive success through collaboration.
- Hub & Spoke Model: Why Hub & Spoke?
- Tools of the Trade
- Audience / Fans / Followers Acquisition
- Organic Promotion
- Paid Promotion / Syndication
Get measurable results, with measurable methods. Slice through the statistics to find out what really matters for your business, and how you can use them to drive improvement.
- Basic Metrics (Reach, Buzz, Influence / Audience Size, Sentiment, Engagement)
- Influencer Mapping
- Hands-On Activity
- Course fee is S$1,600 per pax
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 25 Jul26 Jul
25 Jul - 26 Jul
Wednesday - Thursday