A 2-day intensive course on digital marketing in China, exploring the digital and e-commerce landscape, and how to effectively leverage key platforms like WeChat, Baidu and Alibaba.
This 2-day programme is designed for professionals who want to understand digital marketing in China. The course starts with the digital, social and e-commerce landscape in China. You will then learn customer acquisition tools like WeChat, Baidu and Alibaba. It will then explore social media and content marketing that resonates in China market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the digital marketing in China.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand the uniqueness of digital marketing in China
– Leverage popular social and digital platforms like WeChat, Alibaba and Baidu.
– Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
– Understand how to measure success of digital marketing in China
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 2-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
SETTING THE STAGE
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- From social media and shopper activation to social commerce
- From B2B marketing to B2C2B or B2B2C social, digital and integrated marketing
- From WeChat commerce and payments to digital bankassurance
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Online measurement and analytics
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION CHANNELS
- After-sales marketing approach via WeChat and social channels
- Group chat messaging acquisitions
- Paid Search and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on Baidu and Alibaba
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CHANNELS
- Concept of Content Marketing in China market
- Social Media Marketing and social engagement in China
PERSONALISATION AND MARKETING AUTOMATION
- Data-driven personalisation in terms of product and service strategies
- Marketing automation tools and tactics via media, machine learning, chatbots
- How to build your dream online strategy for China
- Key integration considerations
- Course fee is S$1,600 per pax
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 12 Feb13 Feb
12 Feb - 13 Feb
Monday - Tuesday