Data analytics is becoming increasingly important for marketers. Whether it’s reviewing web logs, measuring social media engagement, or conducting user surveys, being able to analyse data is a critical skill for effective marketing.
And the value of high-quality data analysis extends beyond the marketing department. If we expect companies to keep investing in marketing strategies, then we need to be able to access, analyse, and present data in a way which makes sense to the business.
The discipline of data analytics provides the framework for ensuring that the data you collect, transform, and analyse delivers a picture which both communicates the value of what you do and make sense to others at your firm.
A one-day workshop covering the principles of data analytics, focusing on digital marketing, and a practical approach to delivering meaningful data analytics to your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for those in digital marketing and/or website management who are responsible for analysing customer behaviour and business objectives. You may also be a marketing manager or agency account manager who needs to apply data analytics to build a case for investment in the marketing activities you are responsible for.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This one-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes case studies and discussions about marketing data analytics. The key concepts covered include the 4 types of analytics, analytics tools and methods, customising Google Analytics, Google tag manager and A/B testing.
- The 4 types of analytics
- How to use each type for daily tasks
- Case studies and examples
Analytics: Data, tools, and methods
- Relational database theory
- Pivot tables
- Exploratory data analysis tools and techniques
Advanced Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works ‘under the hood’
- Custom metrics, dimensions, and reports
- Tag management
- The principles of A/B testing
- How to conduct an A/B test
- A/B testing pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Course fee is S$800 per pax
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
- 05 Apr05 Apr
05 Apr - 05 Apr
Thursday - Thursday